Thursday, November 29, 2012

ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN 30 ACCENTS

"An animated remake/extension of my last accent video that went viral back in late 2010 (sorry for the wait lol). This time I have added some new accents and my friend Chris (aka CmOrigins) has animated each one of them. He has been one of my good friends since secondary school and did a fantastic job with the animations in this video.



Anyway I understand that the accents may not all be perfect some may be quite bad (depending on your own perception of them) but they are just a bit of fun and I did my best with them. I learned most of them over the years randomly from TV, Movies, Videogames and real life experiences. As I always say and have repeatedly said in this video: These accents and (animated scenarios) are not meant to offend anyone and should not be taken seriously. I apologise for the all the accents I have missed out or done a terrible job on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment